Quest Bar Cookies & Cream Coconut Bark - Healthy Recipe for the Brand New Quest Flavor!
This Quest Bar Cookies and Cream Coconut Bark Recipe was originally published on my I Will Run For Chocolateblog in January, 2014. It has been my most popular Quest Bar recipe to date, and was the Quest Nutrition Recipe of the Week on February 1, 2014!
Cookies and Cream Coconut Bark is possibly the easiest recipe you'll ever make and requires only two ingredients: coconut butter and a Cookies & Cream Quest Bar. (Yes, you can substitute any flavor Quest Bar. I made a batch of raspberry white chocolate chip at the same time.)
Want the 15 second version? Quest Nutrition made a 15 Second Video of my recipe and I am so excited and thrilled to share it here!
Quest Bar Cookies & Cream Coconut Bark
1/2 cup coconut butter**
1 Cookies & Cream Quest Bar
Use one-half cup of coconut butter for each Quest Bar you use. I doubled the batch and used an entire cup of coconut butter for two bars. Exact measurements are not necessary - just eyeball it.
1. Chop the Quest bar into small pieces.
2. Melt the coconut butter. The easiest way I have found to melt coconut butter is to remove the lid and pop in the microwave. Start with 30 seconds and stir. It needs to be the consistency of melted chocolate - thick, but pourable.
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4. Combine the melted coconut butter with half of the cookie pieces. Pour or spoon onto the parchment paper. Top with remaining cookie pieces, pressing down so they adhere to the coconut bark.
5. Refrigerate until firm. Remove from fridge and break into pieces. Enjoy!
**Coconut butter is ground coconut meat. That's it. No added ingredients. If you haven't discovered the heaven-in-a-jar that is coconut butter, look for it at your local grocery or health food store. See my Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patties recipe for more information on coconut butter.
[Tweet "Here's an easy Quest Bar Cookies & Cream Coconut Bark Recipe!"]
♥ You can spoon the coconut bark into little individual "candies," rather than making a large sheet.
♥ Experiment with different flavored Quest Bars.
♥ For a Valentine's Day treat, tint the coconut butter with a few drops of red food coloring.
Have you tried Quest Bars? Are they a healthy addiction for you as well?
Would you like to try this amazing recipe? You can easily order your own Quest Bars at the lowest price by ordering directly from Quest Nutrition. Just click on this link - Quest Nutrition and use the coupon code "OnAQuest" for free shipping!
Note: This post has affiliate links. If you make a purchase I will receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for clicking!