February 2019 One-Month Planner
February 2019 One-Month Planner
This is a one-month version (February 2019) of the complete 2019 Plan a Healthy Life Planner. Try out one month before committing to the full year version and see how much more organized and peaceful you feel! Find the full planner here: 2019 Life Planner
This 8.5x11 PDF PRINTABLE is a monthly calendar and planning system all-in-one.
The One Month Planner is not just about appointments, productivity, and to do lists. It is about setting goals that matter to you and creating space to build a life you love.
It's about bringing balance to your life. It's about making time for friends and family, self-care and personal growth, your fitness and wellness, your home, finances, and fun.
And it's a printable PDF file so you can start being more organized, more focused, and more relaxed, right now.
START WITH A ROOMY 2-PAGE CALENDAR:
Monthly cover sheet and encouraging quote.
Big two-page calendar spread for setting and tracking goals in all areas of your life.
Space for notes, goals or to do's in the sidebar.
Large, lined, daily squares so you have plenty of room to write.
Simple, classic design. (Use colorful pencils, markers or stickers to add your personal flair!)
TWO PAGES OF GOAL-SETTING AWESOMENESS, PLUS A MONTHLY REVIEW PAGE:
Live a balanced life...set goals in all areas.
Record important monthly dates, like birthdays and anniversaries.
What do you want more of this month? Less of? Record those things here.
Track your weight, body fat, and measurements.
Choose a word of the month to inspire you.
Note important monthly to do’s.
Create a new healthy habit with the monthly mini challenge.
Monthly review page to wrap up your month.
WEEK-AT-A-GLANCE PAGES ALLOWS YOU TO BE PURPOSEFUL AND HELPS RELIEVE OVERWHELM.
Be strategic about what tasks and to do's you add to your planner. This two-page spread is open on my desk every day. No wondering where I need to be. No confusion about what I want to do each day. And no 5pm "OMG what's for dinner" chaos!
Daily To Do's
Goals and Priorities
Weekly To Do's
Keep track of your monthly goals and priorities
Track daily tasks or habits with the habit tracker
What's for dinner?
PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS and 11-PAGE INSTRUCTION GUIDE.
You get complete instructions and tips to live a purposeful, organized life with your new planner.
READY FOR MORE? Grab the complete 2019 Life Planner here: 2019 Life Planner
- This is a ONE MONTH "TRIAL" VERSION OF THE 2019 LIFE PLANNER.
- HIGH QUALITY 8.5x11 LETTER SIZE PDF FILES available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Once your payment has cleared, your file(s) will be available for download through your Etsy account. If you are unable to find the link to download your files immediately following your purchase, you can access them by going to 'Your Account', then click on 'Purchases' in the top right corner of your Etsy page.
- Because this is a digital product, NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT will be sent to your home.
- Simple, classic design allows you to add your own personal style with colorful pens, stickers, etc.
- 8.5x11 size means lots of space to write.
- The PDF files are NOT editable. The calendar is formatted to be printed on standard 8.5" x 11" printer paper.
- The One Month Planner is 16 pages, formatted for easy printing.
- Simply print, punch holes, and add to a 3 ring or disc bound binder. Or, take to a local office store to have it coil bound. (I printed my planner at home and Office Depot did a coil binding for only $5.)
- Due to the nature of the products (digital file), items are not returnable. If there is a mistake or something is not right, please contact me and I will do everything I can to correct the problem.
- The colors may vary slightly from what you see on the screen, due to different screen and printer settings.
- This printable is for your personal use only and cannot be redistributed, edited or reproduced. PlanAHealthyLife retains all rights.
Once you purchase the 2019 Planner you will be given a link to download a zip file containing three PDF’s.
1 - How to Print and Assemble Your Planner
2 -How to Use the Planner
3 - January 2019 Planner
Here are the simple steps to get started:
FIRST, you will need to download and save this file to your computer.
SECOND, unzip the file to access the three PDF's. This can easily be done on any computer without the need of additional software.
To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder in WINDOWS:
right-click on the folder
select “Extract All”
make sure the checkbox for “Show Extracted Files When Complete” is checked
You will then see all of the PDF files.
To unzip the files on a MAC COMPUTER:
simply double-click on the zipped file
You will then see all of the PDF files
Unzipping on Smart Phones/Tablets: If you are downloading to a smart phone/device you will to use an app to unzip/extract the files from the folder. Check out your app store.
THIRD, read the HOW TO PRINT document.
FOURTH, print the PLANNER and HOW TO USE YOUR PLANNER guide and get started!